Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Have a 2006 sworks enduro, trouble is that it the sworks decals are very difficult to see (frame is silver) and i fancy a bit of a change (cant justify a new frame yet) So I have 2 options: 1, buy some new decals, got the blue hope stuff here and there so would like to add all blue decals - but are they any good, where can i buy official specialized blue sworks decals?
2, custom paint job???? - any one got any nice custom jobs on their 2006 enduros?

cheers guys

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
At the risk of turning this thread into a frenzy - i have another question: I see some stumpjumpers with coloured rear shock mounts (are these BETD mounts?) - are they or an equivalent available for the '06 enduro

please do not overload the servers on this one!! Just kidding just kidding - any response appreciated:thumbsup:

cheers

·
UK Bike Whore
422 Posts
I have recently renovated an 06 Enduro swapped out a 05 frame for a 06 then had the 06 powdercoated.

I couldnt find any stickers for the enduro so I ended up ordering some sx trail stickers from ebay. These havnt come yet as they are shipping from south America to the UK. Probably by a canoe judging by the amount of time I have been waiting!

Before:

After:

Hope you like. Cost me £35 to get it powdercoated. I thought about anodising but didnt really want that finish.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.