Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
those who got 2006 Reba U-turn front, where did you your front shock with poplock adjust and floodgate compression adjustment knob? how much is the current price of the 2006?
thanks for any information.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Are you asking "where did you put your poplock adjuster on the handlebar, and what setting did you use for the floodgate"
If so... I have found setting the poplock adj inboard on the right hand side of the handlebars (ie: left of the rear shifter) the best possible location. Why? 1)less cable and housing used = cleaner 2) Shifter doesn't interfer with the poplock cable & housing
Setting up the "threshold" is personal preference, but I haven't set up full clockwise (fully locked out when activated)
Price $675.00 cdn

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
cort said:
Are you asking "where did you put your poplock adjuster on the handlebar, and what setting did you use for the floodgate"
If so... I have found setting the poplock adj inboard on the right hand side of the handlebars (ie: left of the rear shifter) the best possible location. Why? 1)less cable and housing used = cleaner 2) Shifter doesn't interfer with the poplock cable & housing
Setting up the "threshold" is personal preference, but I haven't set up full clockwise (fully locked out when activated)
Price $675.00 cdn
Even though the instructions say to mount it on the left? I have not installed mine yet.

·
Registered
895 Posts
westin said:
Even though the instructions say to mount it on the left? I have not installed mine yet.
There are two different poplok systems avaliable. The one I was talking about was the one for front and rear lockout. Oops!! The directions do say you can mount either on the left or right side of the handlebar. But I prefer the latter, for the reasons I said above.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.