Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
When did you get here?!?!
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
The date has been set for the 2006 Pisgah Mountain Bike Adventure...

drumroll please....

On Saturday May 6, 2006 Teams of two riders will race to reach 4 of 5 checkpoints, in any order, and return to the start finish. Checkpoint locations will remain secret until start time. Routes will vary between 50-70 miles and should take 6-12 hours to complete.

The new website with registration info will be up shortly: www.pisgahproductions.com
Reports from past events:
2005: http://biowheels.com/Home/Article.asp?ArticleID=430
2004: http://biowheels.com/Home/Article.asp?ArticleID=377

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Bump

I'll do this again later.

this is a great event

Registration will probably be full by early April at latest.

Start planning now.
Mike

·
Category Winner
6,098 Posts
Man,

I don't know what I am going to do. My former partner (Josh the Wonderboy) is currently smoking and laying concrete. Now that he is no longer a mesenger he doesn't ride as much as he used to. If I can't find a suitable SS partner I may be screwed.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Wow. That sounds like fun!

Too bad you're looking for a SS partner, dicky. I'm looking for a geared partner! ;)

How 'bout I just tell you that I won't shift my gears during the race... *cough*

- Jeremy -

·
Category Winner
6,098 Posts
Idea

- Jeremy - said:
Wow. That sounds like fun!

Too bad you're looking for a SS partner, dicky. I'm looking for a geared partner! ;)

How 'bout I just tell you that I won't shift my gears during the race... *cough*

- Jeremy -
I got a Singulator you could borrow...:)

·
When did you get here?!?!
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everybody!
The website will be updated sometime next week with registration forms and the like. However, for y'all, the loyal mtbr forum folks, registration is now open.

You don't need an 'official' form. You can either send me a check to my home address or paypal me the registration fee, $70 per team this year. I know, I know, $35 each is getting up there for a day in Pisgah... but there will be burritos this year! and I won't go further in debt!

Anyway I need the following information:
team name
rider #1 name, address, phone, email, and emergency contact info
rider #2 name, address, phone, email, and emergency contact info
Carnivore or Vegitarian

send that info and a check made out to Pisgah Productions to:
103 Montana Ave
Asheville, NC 28806

or paypal the entry fee and put the info in the notes section to:
[email protected]

Let's see, what else?
8 AM START!

Fundraiser for the Asheville Humane Society

New this year, The Pisgah MTB Adventure will be a part of the City of Asheville's Mountain Sports Festival!

Anyway, register soon. We're going to sell out quick.

Eric

·
Registered
457 Posts
Sweet! My wife and I are both racing it! We've been looking foward to this race since we moved to Raleigh last June. I should have my Waltworks dialed in by then (1 more month!)...

·
white boy extraordinaire
241 Posts
I'm in but I'm not sure who my partner is...

We're trying to match up smart as to not make somebody bored. I just want to avoid the bungee if at all possible.

But I really can't wait, hopefully this year I can avoid injuries and can participate by pedaling and not by picture taking (M-U-M I enjoyed our time together though ;-) ).

Well-done

1 - 11 of 11 Posts