Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what are the differences between the 2006 Marzocchi 66 RC2 andRC2X? I know that the RC2 was an OEM fork but would the price of each one of the forks be pretty close. Does the RC2 have less adjustments and it makes it a cheaper fork? Also were there two different travel lengths for each one of the forks. Any info would help. Thanks

·
carpe mañana
7,308 Posts
KBC258 said:
I was wondering what are the differences between the 2006 Marzocchi 66 RC2 andRC2X? I know that the RC2 was an OEM fork but would the price of each one of the forks be pretty close. Does the RC2 have less adjustments and it makes it a cheaper fork? Also were there two different travel lengths for each one of the forks. Any info would help. Thanks
RC2X adds a high speed compression adjustment to already excellent RC2.

_MK

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
KBC258 said:
Well, there is the 66 Light too, with ETA and RC2.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.