Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased the Warrior Pro from perfomance bike online and I love the bike. Only upgrade i did was add my clippless pedals. The manitou splice comp 130 works really well now that it has broken in. I am kind of surprised that it doesn't come with any rebound adjustment. The only adjustment that it does has is the preload.

Is this how your fork is on your 2006 warrior pro?

The picture on the Iron horse website shows a blue rebound adjustment knob.

I was also currious what kind of upgraded forks you guys are running and how you like them.

Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
256 Posts
2005 Manitou Minute 1 or 3

If you were to upgrade fork, I'd stay with 130mm. I think you'll mess the geometry if you go bigger.

I had the minute 1 and loved it. Then ended up getting the minute 3 coz of the IT technology.
Quick adjustment. 1 click to go to 1" inch when climbing and 1 click to go the 5". Good enough for agressive trail riding. and the SPV is awesome. No lock-out needed. I suggest the 05 version. The 06 is a bit expenssive. But the 06 has a larger stanchions. 32mm as the 05 has only 30mm. But I have no complaints. Riding it like a freeride bike.

But if you don't mind twisting TPC's, then the minute 1 is the way to go. The only difference is the travel adjust. I think.

Happy trails,
-P

1 - 2 of 2 Posts