Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a deal on a brand new 2005 Marin Mount Vision for $2000 bucks do yall think this is a good deal or should I try and bargain it down some. I looked at what the MSRP was for the 2005 Marin Mount Vision and it was $2990. The bike looks like it has very minor wear just from test riding and such. I was also wondering if Marin's quad link is still up to par with their new suspension design. Thanks for any info

·
Yes, that's fonetic
3,893 Posts
Blk02 said:
I found a deal on a brand new 2005 Marin Mount Vision for $2000 bucks do yall think this is a good deal or should I try and bargain it down some. I looked at what the MSRP was for the 2005 Marin Mount Vision and it was $2990. The bike looks like it has very minor wear just from test riding and such. I was also wondering if Marin's quad link is still up to par with their new suspension design. Thanks for any info
Their new design is still "Quad Link", just a new version with more travel. That sounds like a smokin' deal but know it's a cross country design w/4" of travel. I had one (actually an MV Pro) and loved it...light, fast and very quick handling...but had to upgrade to an Attack Trail after pushing it's limits and breaking a couple of swingarms. If you don't go big (not that I really do...I guess I just ride hard) and want a light, fast, great pedalling bike....go for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.