Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
hardcoe newbie said:
thay killed the ac line this year.
u know u can post an online pic by putting the pic's link in tags right?

u dont have to save on ur hard drive and then upload...

·
not really a noob
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chikity China said:
u know u can post an online pic by putting the pic's link in tags right?

u dont have to save on ur hard drive and then upload...[/QUOTE]
i have no clue what your talking about. i right click, and save it in my pics, takes half a second.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
hardcoe newbie said:
i have no clue what your talking about. i right click, and save it in my pics, takes half a second.
....... :rolleyes: .............

this takes .23423492837498372 seconds

didnt even need to save then upload, just made link to your pic's url :rolleyes:

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
It retails for only $1000 though, damn good deal for what you get.

Yes, they "killed" the AC line, because they have a much better FR bike available now.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Looks like it's becoming more of a budget all around bike which is what I always thought it was from the start.... just with a bit more of a price tag. Like Jm said their FR line is much more better specced so this is obviously designed for a different market.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
poor ac, just cuz they got a sik fr lineup dont mean they should kill their light fr/budget all mtn lineup

they at least should've made higher end ac's with better specs instead of just one :(

·
surf-ride-repeat
2,491 Posts
SpecialBrew said:
What don't you like about it? I tested out a GF Sugar with one, and it felt alright
Maybe for light XC, grocery store trek riding... I wouldn't jump on one, no way... a friend got one on his Haro and it broke clean through the lowers! Yes, the lowers like right in the middle juts sheered off...we were dumbfounded, never seen any other fork do that before... lame.

Oh, he did a dirt jump on it...

and made it...

I warned him when he bought it... those things are hella scary.

I'm worried someones gonna get hurt rding those cheap ass things, man! I mean peeps should know, the cost of the bike is low because that fork sucks ass and is frickin' dangerous if you're really gonna jump on it.

·
aka Jesse Palmer
857 Posts
Chikity China said:
....... :rolleyes: .............

this takes .23423492837498372 seconds

didnt even need to save then upload, just made link to your pic's url :rolleyes:
linking to images that way sucks that sites bandwidth. I know about 1/2 of the bandwidth use on my site is from fools linking my images (on forums and on their gay little homepages) Of course this stupid site already has it's bandwidth maxed out, so it might be a good idea to cpread to load to other servers for images (although if this site wasn't so slow, loading everything from one server takes less time than loading images stored all over the web because the browser has to establish connections to multiple servers). :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.