Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cruising along the GF manufacturer boards on this site and came across some some of Fisher's unfinished web pages. It looks like not all the bikes are there yet, and some of the information and photos are empty, bu you can get the picture.

http://www.fisherbikes.com/archive/bike_detail.asp?series=genesis&bike=Paragon_29&year=2005

http://www.fisherbikes.com/goto.asp?year=2005

Definitely very very preliminary.

Anyways, there are a few more links in the Fisher,klein,Trek forum at the bottom of the forum display page.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,017 Posts
Cool!

Dual Sport Nivana FS????
4 Dual Sports in total? The rumored lower end 29"ers might be among those, perhaps the Utopia.
The return of the Paragon might be the first sign of a wider hardail offering for 2005.

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
That thing's hot....

...I like the "classic" looking paint and decals that fisher is using for 05, and that Reba looks nice too!

Getting excited!

B

TeamSwami.com said:
Here's a scanned pic that came out of the new Dirt Rag issue #109...

·
Recovering couch patato
14,017 Posts
I wonder which model Reba's will find their way to which price level bikes. This one seems to have a lockout lever?
I like the way the down- and toptubes come together, looks to be a strong and stiff solution to short headtubes. And, notice 2005 is the first year of disc-equipped Fisher niners. Fingers crossed they went to regular IS mounts this time...

·
Recovering couch patato
14,017 Posts
The RockShox Reba fork with Motion Control probably asks for a SuperCal-level bike, as even the Mt. Tam never got the highest level Marz.I would suspect they'd not offer it to Olympians and not sell it in a bike afterwards.
I wouldn't be surprised if the X-Caliber got a Marz or Suntour, and the Paragon plus perhaps even 2 higher models a RockShox Reba.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,017 Posts
What about Trek. Do they feel that the globa;l interest in 29" Can all be satisfied by Fisher's handful of offering, or will they offer something for their devotees as well?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts