Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the changes will be to the 2005 GF line? Am on the edge of dropping major coin on a 292, but don't want to do so if the 2005 will be a better choice.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Gary FIS(no C)HER lineup...

the_eleven said:
Anyone know what the changes will be to the 2005 GF line? Am on the edge of dropping major coin on a 292, but don't want to do so if the 2005 will be a better choice.
Fisher Guy would be the official voice on this, but I don't think he's saying anything at this point! What I am expecting (and not purely speculating) is basically a few (couple?) new hardtail models (I don't expect a Cake or anything like that!) There is something cool on the way, but it won't compete with the 292. :D Even if they did change something, it wouldn't change the fact that the Sugar 292 is an awesome bike (just ask Cameron and Nat who are kicking major butt on this machine in 24hr racing.) I say "Go for it!"

·
Registered
31 Posts
It would be nice to be given just some teasers as to what we can expect. I am on a '04 Ziggurat right now and am ready to make the jump to a 29er but want to do it at the right time.

Any info. for us FisherGuy? Please?

Brandon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts