Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 2003 Transition Dirtbag and I tried doing a search on this topic but am unable to find my answer. I also checked Transition's website but they don't archive their information. If one of you guys could help me out I'd be most grateful.

Also, I remember seeing one of the guys put a DHX on it. Do you know of any other shocks with a external reservoir that will fit? Thanks for your help again.

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
67rider said:
I just got a 2003 Transition Dirtbag and I tried doing a search on this topic but am unable to find my answer. I also checked Transition's website but they don't archive their information. If one of you guys could help me out I'd be most grateful.

Also, I remember seeing one of the guys put a DHX on it. Do you know of any other shocks with a external reservoir that will fit? Thanks for your help again.
Email or call Transition, they'll be happy to give you the info, and it'll be a lot more reliable than a messageboard.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi 67 rider, on all pre-2006 model dirtbags the DHX will not fit. The 2004/05 with the stock 5/6" rocker plates allowed the old fox vanila rc to work on the size large. with the dangerboy linkage there is much less room for the resevoir. The only shock that i know will work is the Avalance Chubbie. Everyone i've talked to about that shock on the dirtbag has nothing but great things to say about it.

Cheers,
-Kyle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts