Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
does anyone know if the 2004 Manitou Sherman Flick with Thru-Axle has an axle length of 110mm or 100? i dont know if it will be compatible with the Sun-Ringle Abbah 20mm hub, which i dont know the length of either, im guessing its 110mm?

EDIT: also, this is off-topic, but does anyone know how good greenfishsports is? im looking to order some parts from them, but i dunno how they are.

·
Registered
297 Posts
ANdRewLIu6294 said:
does anyone know if the 2004 Manitou Sherman Flick with Thru-Axle has an axle length of 110mm or 100? i dont know if it will be compatible with the Sun-Ringle Abbah 20mm hub, which i dont know the length of either, im guessing its 110mm?

EDIT: also, this is off-topic, but does anyone know how good greenfishsports is? im looking to order some parts from them, but i dunno how they are.
I would not worry about it. I have never seen any compatibility problems between 20mm hubs and forks ,there is only one standard so they are all compatible (110mm if I remember correctly).

·
MattSavage
2,481 Posts
There should be no problem at all...

I've tried Sun, Quando, Marzocchi, and Cannondale 20mm hubs in my Flick and Nixon/Stance lowers.

On the Greenfish tip, they're a great company with some of the best prices out there. Not a huge selection, but great service. AEBike is the other online retailer I fully support.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.