Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright im new to this site so hello.

I have a quick question....im looking to sell my P1 and get a newer bike. I was just wondering how much you gusy think i could sell it for.

Its an 03 with marzocchi Z1 drop-offs, front disc upgrade, e-thirtenn bash guard and a few other little things...

so what do you guys think?? Thanks

anyone interested??

·
Registered
916 Posts
P1man151 said:
Alright im new to this site so hello.

I have a quick question....im looking to sell my P1 and get a newer bike. I was just wondering how much you gusy think i could sell it for.

Its an 03 with marzocchi Z1 drop-offs, front disc upgrade, e-thirtenn bash guard and a few other little things...

so what do you guys think?? Thanks

anyone interested??

Is it Cromo? What size, long or short?

Might be interested if the price is right

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
depends on the condition and such, post up some pics and you might get more replys. but i'm guessing that you could maybe get $450.00 for it ? I saw a completly stock 03 P.1 go for $299.00 but that was in the winter when the market for MTB's is really low.

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
450 is high for a used P.1. Post up some pictures, and depending on condition and how extensive the upgrades, we can give you a better idea.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No it is not chromo...its an 03. It is size long.

Well the bike is in great shape, i have had the bike since it was brand new, but i have kept it really nice. I will try to get some pictures on here. teh camera wasnt working last time i tried. But thanks

-Tyler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts