Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
New I assume

But still not a screaming deal. When I bought my last bike, I narrowed my choices down to a 03 VT-2 and an 03 Spec. Enduro. VT 2 was a good bike, and it felt good on "we'll let you pedal around the parking lot" test ride, but it was around that price about a year and a half ago. Those listed for about $1900 right, not that great a discount for a two year old model. See if you can get them to bring it down a bit or throw in some upgrades.

·
Registered
13 Posts
lovin' mine!

Lee said:
$1499 at my LBS
I just got an '04 VT 3 and I love it!! The VT 2 has better components so I can't imagine it would be any worse than my VT 3. And there are two different feels to it (aka: on pavement vs. dirt). But I fly down my trails here, plus it is quick and responsive and the shocks are excellent because you can set them for your specific body weight and riding style. Again, I'm loving my VT and honestly wouldn't trade it for anything else right now.[/FONT] :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.