Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new frame and would like to sell my 2002 S-Works FSR M4 frame, shock and cranks. What do you think is a fair asking price? Everything is in very good condition. I even have the original owners manuals for the frame and shock, along with an extra, black, linkage.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Travel is really short on these without the BETD linkage upgrade. Condition looks excellent. Decent crank, bb, headset included...

Tough call, the frame is totally out of place today without a linkage upgrade or longer throw shock.

$300? (I don't want it for that, just guessing you could sell it for around there)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kroe said:
Travel is really short on these without the BETD linkage upgrade. Condition looks excellent. Decent crank, bb, headset included...

Tough call, the frame is totally out of place today without a linkage upgrade or longer throw shock.

$300? (I don't want it for that, just guessing you could sell it for around there)
Hey kroe, help is what I am looking for, thanks! You are right, the travel is short and the bike is in great condition.

Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.