Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

My 2002 enduro is in need of new pivot bearings. This is my first time doing this, and I am fully able to do the work but. . . .

I do not know what size bearings I will need without tearing my bike down to check the sizes printed on the outter races of the individual bearings, which I would like to NOT do because it means that I will not be riding till the new bearings come in. Which leads me to my two questions:

Do any of you fine enduro riders out there have a list of bearings needed for this overhaul which you would care to share?

and. . . .

Do you have a good web source for the parts?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Jeff

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

Thank you both for the information! I am in SoCal, which makes the BETD kit quite pricey with the current exchange rates (not to mention shipping).

Also, I have been talking with the people at Enduro Fork Seals, who sell bearing kits for many bikes (except Specialized) in addition to their fork seals. They are currently putting together a high quality bearing kit for the 02-04 enduro, which will be availble to the public shortly.

-Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.