Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Angry bunny
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have checked the Marzocchi website and done a search here on this subject with no luck.
I have been offered a Z5 air fork which is currently set to 80mm.
From checking out the Marzocchi website the z5 is adjustable between 80 and 100mm of travel but it does not say how this is done.
So can anyone tell me whether a different spring is required or whether it is just a matter of changing some spacers around.
I am interested in buying this fork but only if the adjustment can be done relatively painlessly.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
TR said:
Have checked the Marzocchi website and done a search here on this subject with no luck.
I have been offered a Z5 air fork which is currently set to 80mm.
From checking out the Marzocchi website the z5 is adjustable between 80 and 100mm of travel but it does not say how this is done.
So can anyone tell me whether a different spring is required or whether it is just a matter of changing some spacers around.
I am interested in buying this fork but only if the adjustment can be done relatively painlessly.
I looked at this some time ago. You need a shorter sping that sits at the bottom of (I think) both fork legs.

bikeusa.com had the parts. I had some further instructions somewhere; let me know if you need them.

Wombat

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.