Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Raxman80
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought her new in 2002 back in high school. Still holds air in the fork and the shock. I have done some modern upgrades to it. Deity stem 35mm 38.1 spank 777 bars. Ergon seat. Crankbros flat peddles. Worldwide fender. Pnw dropper going on soon 27.2 90mm drop. Also ordered the box 11-50 9 speed with the 1x chainring.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Picked this same bike up for my daughter as we start to do more trail riding. She is really digging it so far. Light, responsive, helps her feel more confident to keep pedaling through the roots and rocks. Considering a disc swap for her, but I doubt I'd find a wheelset as light as the XTR-hub OEMs within my budget and her skills aren't at a place yet where subtle brake modulation is as critical. Kudos on keeping yours going!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just upgraded my old I-drive. Trying to find a dropper that will work. How did this one work out? I measured 30.9 for seat post on mine.

Bought her new in 2002 back in high school. Still holds air in the fork and the shock. I have done some modern upgrades to it. Deity stem 35mm 38.1 spank 777 bars. Ergon seat. Crankbros flat peddles. Worldwide fender. Pnw dropper going on soon 27.2 90mm drop. Also ordered the box 11-50 9 speed with the 1x chainring.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts