Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anybody out there knows how to get a hold of one of the 01 catalogs.I've tried ebay but have had no luck. I have a Marlin and a Mt. Tam (both 01's) and am trying to get the specs on them. If anyone has one they are willing to part with I would be willing to buy it. Thanks!

· Registered
3 Posts
I contacted Gary Fisher some time ago with a similar request for the original spec's on my 2003 Sugar 3+. They were kind enough to send me a link to an archive section on their website (it wasn't accessable directly,) which had the original web pages used when the bike was the current model in 02-03.

it's worth a try...

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the replys! I've had problems with my computer that's why I haven't responded sooner. I e-mailed fisher but they said they didn't have any old catalogs. I am going to e-mail them again and ask them about there archive section. It's seems like almost anything past 02 the page no longer exists for. I also checked with my lbs and they said they didn't have any either. The search goes on!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.