Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
They do have some good deals that i am interested in. I am from Canada though. Any Canadians have experience with wheeelworld?

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
rkj__ said:
They do have some good deals that i am interested in. I am from Canada though. Any Canadians have experience with wheeelworld?
I sent them two emails asking about shipping to Canada, and i have not gotten a reply. It seems they don't want my business.:madman:

Edit:I called the 1-800 #, and spoke to a person right away.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Awesome deal

Thank you so much for spreading the word on that coupon, i just saved $102 too. The time has come for me to put my trusty 01 rocket 88 to rest and build up a new ride. I think my new kona kikapu deluxe frame will suit me just fine now. Rediculous price, had to pick up the sun black eye wheels while i was at it. :thumbsup:

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
fatboyp said:
would you mind sharing the details with a fellow Canadian?
They said they ship USPS to canada, and the fees are based on weight. For my <$70 order (saddle, derailleur, lube) shipping was ~$18. So the shipping fees are similar to those by blueskycycling or pricepoint. I placed my order on friday evening, and it is currently "being processed." Hopefully all goes well. Either way, i will report back on my experience.

·
Registered
77 Posts
rkj__ said:
They said they ship USPS to canada, and the fees are based on weight. For my <$70 order (saddle, derailleur, lube) shipping was ~$18. So the shipping fees are similar to those by blueskycycling or pricepoint. I placed my order on friday evening, and it is currently "being processed." Hopefully all goes well. Either way, i will report back on my experience.
Thanks dude. That's pretty reasonable, USPS is usually preferred over the courier companies. I think I'll have to see if there's anything I "need" :D

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
being processed

i put my order in on Friday. my order still says "being processed" How long should it take before it ships?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.