Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this bike and wanted to take off the Dual Drive system and us it for a crazy BMX application. But wanted to make sure it wasn't rare? I cannot find anything online about this at all. I know that Turner made a 2 Wheel Drive, but cannot find anything about this bike.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Dumpster Diver
1,093 Posts
I remember there was a blurb about the drive system in MBA probably in the late '80's early '90's. I don't think anyone would call blasphemy on you for cutting it up. Someone here on the forum may have that MBA issue and chime in.

·
Retro on Steroids
2,997 Posts
BuddhaTat2 said:
Bought this bike and wanted to take off the Dual Drive system and us it for a crazy BMX application. But wanted to make sure it wasn't rare? I cannot find anything online about this at all. I know that Turner made a 2 Wheel Drive, but cannot find anything about this bike.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Why didn't you read the Legacy brochure I scanned and put on my website?

Scroll to the bottom.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome!!! So any collectivity? I would love to have a turner awd system but those seem to be a pipe dream as I have been looking for over 2 years religiously. I paid more than a 100 but less than 200.. Good price?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.