Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pixie Dust Addict
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was getting thirsty, and figured it was time for another glass of Kool-Aid. So while the little woman was in the other room sleeping, I would risk life and limb and get a picture of the bike next to the most expensive piece of furniture in the apartment.

After many months of waiting and procrastination here is the latest (oldest) addition to the fleet.

The story:
This started out as '99 RFX w/5" and was my "Freeride" bike. I decided I wanted a lighter 5" bike, so I replaced the frame with a 5 Spot in late '05.

When I busted up my shoulder last May, I needed a project to keep myself from going crazy while I healed up, and after the frame took a trip to Olympic, the shock to PUSH, and a couple of calls to Turner: Voila! The reborn RFX.

·
long standing member
3,099 Posts
2TurnersNotEnough said:
When I busted up my shoulder last May, I needed a project to keep myself from going crazy while I healed up, and after the frame took a trip to Olympic, the shock to PUSH, and a couple of calls to Turner: Voila! The reborn RFX.
Nice! I need a ride report on that Pushed RC. When you get a chance. But hurry up. ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
the turner is the most expensive piece of furniture in the house? ur wife must love it if she doesnt even let u bring a couch near it!!! I mean what could tha couch do? those bikes r tough as nails?

·
Pixie Dust Addict
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Clyde S Dale said:
Great color. Looks very nice. What's the blurry poltergeist behind the front wheel?
Thanks everyone. I was really happy with the Granny Smith Green. I have been trying to figure out what the heck that blur was in the image.

Now I guess I need to get some photographic evidence that it's being ridden...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.