Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a disagrement or misunderstanding between two friends, it is easy that it can out of hand and tension can be created. Not this time. With something of that nature today occuring between me and a great friend, we solved the problem the best way to ever solve a problem....Go for a ride. So, we embarked on our pink saucy singles and motored up the first climb. Both of us going back an forth about how take line appriotely and training technique what have you. Then as we opened up into the sage field we passed four riders on trail bikes. As we went by one of them said "Singlespeed?" Then we got to top and we switched the lead. Attacking the every corner like time was going to close behind you, we finessed our way down, then once more climbs came, it was time to hurt. After having a bit more time on the bike so far this season, I gave him a good run, hoping to elude him he stuck on my back wheel. As we hit the final descent, I lost it a bit, but didn't crash thanks to some bike handling skills and a whole lot of luck. As he went by I chased him some more. When we got to the bottom we looked at each other and where estatic. We kept raving about the wicked ride we had done, and once the two of us where really in shape we would see a show. Why is this story of my best ride of the year relavent to you? just know, sometimes " I understand" or "My bad" just are not needed, a simplier "Dude, Lets ride" Works much better.

Thanks INF 40-60

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.