Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Evil 13 DRS

03P2 said:
does any one know if they make a chain guide or box guide that will let you run two chairing rings?
Good quiet chain guide in single, double, & triple ring versions. A'lil pricey IMO.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
check ou this site for the best chain guides in all setups 1/2/3 rings guides, e13components.com e13components.com I have a 2003 DRS guide, never drops the chain, but makes alittle bit of noise. I have order the super soft roller, which comes on the 2004. i have ridden a biek with it, invisible, u dont even know its there. E13/Evil is the best just ask around

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Thanks for taken up my slack bighitboy.

bighitboy said:
check ou this site for the best chain guides in all setups 1/2/3 rings guides, e13components.com e13components.com I have a 2003 DRS guide, never drops the chain, but makes alittle bit of noise. I have order the super soft roller, which comes on the 2004. i have ridden a biek with it, invisible, u dont even know its there. E13/Evil is the best just ask around
I was too lazy to hook him w/th' link. :rolleyes: :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.