Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#1 who lives in southern california?

#2 who likes to ride northshore stunts, and would you pay for pre-fab stuff built like a tank?

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Did you know that in most states if your trails/riding areas have no fee they are just recreational areas and accidents that occur are the sole responsibility of the user? Did you also know that these same areas, if money is charged, then the owner assumes responsibility for the users?

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok fred, thanks for the information. I was actually wondering if I were to want to sell pre-fabricated stunts, such as teeter totters, raised platforms, etc. would people buy them that live here in southern california. Shipping would be dumb. They would not be expensive, a teeter totter with a 12' plank that pivots at 44" would be about 80-100 bucks. (which is barly over my cost....but I care not.)

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
There's a company in Maine that makes and sells stunts world wide. I see what you mean, but if you could make them why not anyone. It's not that difficult. Maybe you could sell detailed plans with material/tool lists instead. Lots less shipping costs and less labor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts