Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We spent Labor Day weekend up at our cabin near Payson, Arizona. While we were there we spend some time riding our rhino and mountain bikes. It was a great weekend. My two year old son loves "rhino rides" and bikes. Hopefully he keeps the passion as he starts to grow up.

Hope you enjoy!

·
Mountain Man Dan
2,181 Posts
That is a awesome video. What song is that?

I love the opening with the Yamaha Rhino. Good shot where you were standing on the bumper with your wife? driving.

·
It's a slugfest!
742 Posts
Nice, GreenEGg.... 2nd time I've watched that video. Every time I see your dad out there carving the 1track I am reminded what a cool thing that is. Nice job converting your whole family over to the mountain bike community...

-SS

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Awesome video... I see you have the chesty mount figured all out.

Your kids are awesome too. I love that they were all smiles and holding hands the whole time. Super cool video.

Great song too.

Oh, and dammit I wish we had a place in Payson too. Been camping on the rim a couple times in our 4 months here. That's my favorite place in AZ so far.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awesome video... I see you have the chesty mount figured all out.

Your kids are awesome too. I love that they were all smiles and holding hands the whole time. Super cool video.

Great song too.

Oh, and dammit I wish we had a place in Payson too. Been camping on the rim a couple times in our 4 months here. That's my favorite place in AZ so far.
You've started to get the hang of the chest mount in your videos. It will get better each time.

I love being in Payson. Our cabin is not quite on the rim but close. It is off of Control Road near Tonto Village.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.