Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
ol'guy who says hi &waves
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some things in life aren’t supposed to happen, like my 7 month old grandson, Nixon. His mom’s cancer doctor said she’d be unable to bear children. She was also told her bone marrow transplant for leukemia was unsuccessful. He was wrong on both counts. Nixon was born on that doctor’s birthday and today my daughter is free of cancer.

Guess who my poster child is while fund rasing for the Lance Armstrong Foundation this year?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Sweet! My wife's been cancer free for 15 years. Keep up the faith, brother.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Absolutely amazing, your posts have shown great strength and provided such inspiration, thankyou for sharing.

·
trail rat
7,825 Posts
Fred, that is wonderful. It is so nice to see, having followed the story about Brit when you were in the thick of the battle. Miracles do happen. :thumbsup:

Nice to see you weigh in Nate, speaking of miracles. Love and faith.

There should be a sticky here for all the survivors and those who care about them.

·
ballbuster
12,718 Posts
Sweet, Fred!!

fred-da-trog said:
Some things in life aren't supposed to happen, like my 7 month old grandson, Nixon. His mom's cancer doctor said she'd be unable to bear children. She was also told her bone marrow transplant for leukemia was unsuccessful. He was wrong on both counts. Nixon was born on that doctor's birthday and today my daughter is free of cancer.

Guess who my poster child is while fund rasing for the Lance Armstrong Foundation this year?
I look forward to seeing Brit and Nixon sometime soon!

Man, we need an MTBR kid gathering!

·
Registered
864 Posts
Nice to hear good news for a change. I just lost my mother last week after fighting the big C for five years.
All the best to you & your family!

·
I like rocks
166 Posts
Awesome!

I'll be carrying that little guy's smile around in my mind the rest of the day!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts