Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Really I am that slow
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scrub, Terry and I met at 7:40 this morning at Mickey D's AKA Burger King...

To head down to the springs and Hit Plammer Park

It was a bit misty and kind of a bit cold wile getting stuff sorted out by the car.

Terry and Dave on full bongiy bikes

We headed out for 3 1/2 hours of mellow, picture taking rock garden bliss (you guys in the springs are so luck to have those trails so near)

Then we hit up Monicas Taco Shop for some grub.

Told Dave and terry about Greenland park and that we should hit it real quick before we get back to Denver not a trail I would make a trip for but since it was on the way....

Terry and I headed into to some crazy wind but was a very nice 9 mile spin then beer! Scrub took a nap and ditched the Greenland adventure. Maybe he was the smart one;)

Good stuff thanks for the ride Scrub! Good times

Attachments

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Doh! A dab shot!

Good riding with the both of you; until next time, here are some pics.

Too much fill flash. Terry made the most often pictured drop in PP look smooothe his first time on this one, though I caught him a bit early. Dave rocked this place on the fixed Sheep. He rode sh!t just fine, that plenty of people with gears, squish, and coasting ability have trouble with. Very, very cool to watch him flow through stuff, and seeing him air things out on trail with a fixie is just f'ing cool.

Attachments

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
We hit up a lot of the fun stuff, but without local guides, there were some of the side bits that my memory of past trips wasn't good enough to get us too.

Edna Mae, we only hit part of; we all were a bit sketched with just enough wetness to things that it was deemed better to skip the ugly/fun/cool/gnarly bit.

Dave and I tried to get Terry to ride with his matching thong and garters, but he said it was a tad too chilly.

Attachments

·
Really I am that slow
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scrublover said:
We hit up a lot of the fun stuff, but without local guides, there were some of the side bits that my memory of past trips wasn't good enough to get us too.

Edna Mae, we only hit part of; we all were a bit sketched with just enough wetness to things that it was deemed better to skip the ugly/fun/cool/gnarly bit.

Dave and I tried to get Terry to ride with his matching thong and garters, but he said it was a tad too chilly.
Such a big bra Terry......:eekster:

·
Really I am that slow
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scrublover said:
Doh! A dab shot!

Good riding with the both of you; until next time, here are some pics.

Too much fill flash. Terry made the most often pictured drop in PP look smooothe his first time on this one, though I caught him a bit early. Dave rocked this place on the fixed Sheep. He rode sh!t just fine, that plenty of people with gears, squish, and coasting ability have trouble with. Very, very cool to watch him flow through stuff, and seeing him air things out on trail with a fixie is just f'ing cool.
Thanks for the pics!

·
2,856 Posts
SlowerThenSnot said:
Such a big bra Terry......:eekster:
That'd be a 'bro' for us guys Dave :D

Nice stuff guys and it looks like Dave is beginning to almost levitate his way around trails, perfectly harmonious meditation and focus while riding - tao. It only comes with mucho practice.

Ed E

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
thanks for the ride daves

scrublover said:
Terry made the most often pictured drop in PP look smooothe his first time on this one, though I caught him a bit early.
D'OH!
and i was looking forward to seeing my deer-in-the-headlights gaze and my flailing mid-air form... ;)
me likey the wheels on the ground.

scrublover said:
you funny man. :nono:

don't make me pull out this photo again:

:ciappa:

i'll post my pix tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
edemtbs said:
That'd be a 'bro' for us guys Dave :D
Ed E
Or a "manzeer" Ed!
SWEET pics scrub and Dave!!...I STILL need to see Dave's bike in person, that thing is so beautiful!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts