Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
fat guy on a little bike
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, i am in need of some sort sickier tires then my panaracers for my 00' jekyll sl900. from the research i did here, kenda nevegals seems to be the perfect ticket for where/what i ride.
the bike came with a 26x1.95, and i put the panaracer 2.1's on. i would like to go a little wider, and the next step up is a 2.35. from what i can tell the 2.35 will fit on the front of my headshock fork, but i am not sure about the rear. i need to know if anyone has run a 2.35 in the rear of these bikes? is it wise to run a 2.35 up front and a 2.1 rear? or should i run the same size front and back?

·
fat guy on a little bike
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i ended up getting the nevegal 2.10's. glad i did, as the nevegal was a little wider then the panaracers i had on there before, and i pretty darn close to the swing arm. i doubt a nevegal 2.35 would work, but if you got it in there, it would be super tight and the slightest wheel wobble and i am sure it would jam up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.