Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this in today and I'm blown away with the quality of this piece of equipment! I have a family of five, currently with two fat bikes (eventually we will have five). None of the racks I have researched comes close to this, or will properly fit, or safely carry multiple fat bikes for that matter.

What you see is a two bike carrier (folded up), and in each of the boxes is a one bike add on (for a total of four). I also got four spacer kits that will accommodate for fat tires on all of the bikes. This thing is STOUT! If it wasn't for the add on MTBR, I would have never known about them.

Brian and Mike from 1UP USA are great to deal with (good people). Can't wait to use this thing.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm still blown away by the craftsmanship on this thing. It's really going to make hauling all these bikes quick and easy.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've owned just about every rack there is.

And the 1UP USA is the best ever. Nothing even comes close...
Agree completely. I tend to keep my rack on my Jeep more than I should in the Rochester, NY winter and the rack is four years old and functioning perfectly.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Talked to the guys at 1UP and they told me that the rack in 4 bike mode is rated up to 50lbs per bike. It doesn't get better than that :thumbsup:

IMO this rack is worth every penny and more.

·
Registered
70 Posts
yeah, it's really great. I have a Yakima and a Thule multi-bike hitch rack and I use this one all of the time now. I originally got it for my Fat Bike but am now using it for all bikes. Love that it folds to a small footprint too.

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
I went to RIT -- Can you send a garbage plate down to Virginia?
Wish I could bring one to you. I'm from Virginia and I'm getting tired of these winters.

For others, these racks are not only flexible for fat bikes, but I've used them for kid's bikes and even my wife and my Ventana tandem. Can't say enough about them.

·
drev-il, not Dr. Evil!
3,910 Posts
Wish I could bring one to you. I'm from Virginia and I'm getting tired of these winters.

For others, these racks are not only flexible for fat bikes, but I've used them for kid's bikes and even my wife and my Ventana tandem. Can't say enough about them.
Tandem? Road or mountain? I have a mountain one and never thought to use it on the 1Up. I just stuffed it inside the Fit. I guess now I'll have to try...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts