Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from my first ride on my brand new Specialized Hardrock Disc Pro and had a blast. It wasn't much of a ride just down some local park trails but it was awesome. It's my first real Mtn bike and I'm really excited about the sport. Hopefully I'll see you guys on the hills.

·
MTBR Mafia
1,553 Posts
hey thats awesome. im sure youll become addicted in no time. i do have two questions, how do you like the bike cause my friend is looking at the same one? and if you do not mind me asking, how much did you get it for?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cdub said:
hey thats awesome. im sure youll become addicted in no time. i do have two questions, how do you like the bike cause my friend is looking at the same one? and if you do not mind me asking, how much did you get it for?
So far I love the bike, it rides great, feels really sturdy and climbs well. But again it was only the first time out, but I'm thinking I'll only like it more as I get used to it. As far as price goes I paid $650 and scored deals on a rack for my car and a helmet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.