Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Years day, and the dirt was simply mindblowing after the badly needed rain we received last night. It has been so dry here in SoCal that the trails have been filled with talcum powder like, summer dirt.

Anyway, It's a new year, so we celebrated by gathering 14 riders for a nice long holiday spin. The pace was pretty furious, so we didn't get a chance to stop and enjoy the views much.

Pics by: Mike Kim

Attachments

·
Negative Rep Points!!!!
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sigh!

El Chingon said:
I see Sanchez Claus wasn't kind enough to leave you a new fork in your stocking. :D
Hey MAN...how many times do I have to go over this, with you? You are supposed to be sending me a nice new, sexy, black stanchioned, Bomber.

Until this happens, I am staying with the Origami fork, El Chinga.

SHEESH.

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
We've had about 2 weeks of steady rain and my first ride of the year featured a bit of quicksand. The Spot takes a dirtnap while yours truly was blowing sand out his nostrils:

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
doh! dont you have xo's on somethin or am i high again? interesting that ya like the swinger more after all ive heard and seen. got a sec to share some thoughts? im sure im not the only one who would like to know.

·
\|/Home of the Braves\|/
1,926 Posts
D-Rock said:
Yesterday was a sweet day for riding in the ATL. Today's a washout, literally.
Yeah, I sort of blew that. Yesterday was family day and today was "ride" day. At least family day worked out nicely. And at least I skipped out Friday and got a ride in :D

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
D-Rock said:
WTF are "BYCICLES"? Did cactuscorn paint that sign? :rolleyes:/QUOTE]

shhhhhhhhhh. im stalkin the nobel canyon group with a long range microphone tryin to get them on tape talkin smack about the new rears when they think no ones listenin. gotta leave my signature somehow dont i?

ps: i know how to spell byesickel the right way ya know. sheesh!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.