Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Got A Lust for Life...
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was more fun than I imagined...and not nearly as hard. The Unit is pretty sweet I have to say. I never imagined just how plush my Z1 is until riding a rigid again. It was weird and I am hooked.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
indyfab25 said:
It was more fun than I imagined...and not nearly as hard. The Unit is pretty sweet I have to say. I never imagined just how plush my Z1 is until riding a rigid again. It was weird and I am hooked.
Welcome to the dark side.
I was brought over kicking and screaming. I swore to Shiggy and the General that I would never ride one of the silly SS things. Will I go back, sure, but then the Cream Puff' is a long ride and I will enjoy using the FS for that one. Meanwhile, especially in the mud of winter here in the Pacific Northwet, the SS is ideal with its low maintenance requirements.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,017 Posts
Wouldn't that be funny...half the mtb world giving gears the finger for their main riding. Much less derailers sold, and Shimano selling DX cogs by the billions, at a cent of profit a pop.

·
Registered
187 Posts
One is all you need!

"Sadistic simplicity"!

indyfab25 said:

·
Reviewer/Tester
6,176 Posts
indyfab25 said:

:) :) :)

"Is it possible to learn this skill?"

"Not from a 'gearie' "

Welcome to the 'dark side'. :)

R.

·
Got A Lust for Life...
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks...I am putting a fork on the thing. So the dark side will likely get a bit brighter. :) Just a tad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts