Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are inviting everyone to enjoy the 1st Annual Freeride Festival. We are providing free beer, gear and a movie premier. The best part is, all you have to do is buy a lift ticket and enjoy the all of the inclusive activities. Hope to see everyone there:thumbsup:
 

Attachments

·
check your six
Joined
·
4,181 Posts
That is actually a sick deal you got there. Wish there were more things like this, especially on the East Coast...
 

·
If you think you can
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Wow, seems like that would be a great time! Wish I were a little closer. I'll have to make it out there sometime. Is that park anything like Northstar or Mammoth? Those are the only lift access riding I've done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you like mammoth you would love it here. Not quite as developed as Northstar, however, it did host the 2005 UCI World Cup. There is a new gravity trail crew that has been developing quite a bit of jumps/berms etc. We are getting there, but you know as well as I, it takes a lot of time:thumbsup:
 

·
If you think you can
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
hogankoesis said:
If you like mammoth you would love it here. Not quite as developed as Northstar, however, it did host the 2005 UCI World Cup. There is a new gravity trail crew that has been developing quite a bit of jumps/berms etc. We are getting there, but you know as well as I, it takes a lot of time:thumbsup:
Cool! Sounds great. I'll have to check it out sometime soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
Anyone going to Angel Fire this weekend? This should be a blast. Hope to meet & ride w/ some of you guys.

Look for our crew, the Bandoleros. We'll have red & black jerseys on.
 

·
AKA shitbird
Joined
·
2,342 Posts
delnorte said:
Anyone going to Angel Fire this weekend? This should be a blast. Hope to meet & ride w/ some of you guys.

Look for our crew, the Bandoleros. We'll have red & black jerseys on.
BANDELEROS!! Just a shout out from the peeps in AZ. Met you dudes at the burner 12 hour
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,237 Posts
eabos said:
BANDELEROS!! Just a shout out from the peeps in AZ. Met you dudes at the burner 12 hour
We'll be doing the Red Bull Burner (now called the Final Descent) up there this year also. Be sure to say hello.
Gonna be a fantastic weekend. I'll have to take it easy, I have cracked ribs right now, but I don't want to miss this one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,271 Posts
delnorte said:
Anyone going to Angel Fire this weekend? This should be a blast. Hope to meet & ride w/ some of you guys.

Look for our crew, the Bandoleros. We'll have red & black jerseys on.
what color jerseys will the homoleros be wearing?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1st Annual Freeride fest

Bandaleros, red and black jerseys, check. That's awesome you guys are coming. Hope you have your jumping hats on when you arrive. We have a new line that flows like crab-apples
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,104 Posts
Woohooo!!! The Inflexables will be down from Colorado Springs, but we don't have any cool matching jerseys or anything... I'll be rockin' my Angelfire tie-dye though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,108 Posts
kristian said:
Woohooo!!! The Inflexables will be down from Colorado Springs, but we don't have any cool matching jerseys or anything... I'll be rockin' my Angelfire tie-dye though!
Prepare to be stoked K.

Huge jumps and perfect berms abound. The new trail crew has done wonders this year...

and of course, the super-chunk is still there too.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,104 Posts
For me, the jumps are pearls before this swine, but I'm super-stoked to ride the super-chunk.

Are you going to be up there this weekend?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,108 Posts
kristian said:
For me, the jumps are pearls before this swine, but I'm super-stoked to ride the super-chunk.

Are you going to be up there this weekend?
The jumps are all tables, so you can go small if that's your thing.

Supreme DH top to bottom would be a good start if you like chunky steepness, hit Upper Boogie after you're warmed up.

Was up there last weekend, pretty slim chance of getting back for this weekend, but who knows.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,104 Posts
Yeah, I love Supreme (or did last year and I'm sure they've made it even better), but Boogie is still my favorite :).

I hope to run into you if you make it up there. Like usual, I should be easy to spot...
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top