Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
artistic...
Joined
·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in good shape. i want one..actually need one. other than ebay, any ideas?
 

·
artistic...
Joined
·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rumpfy said:
Liiiike....Mag series? Or newer?
mag 21, judy, marz. bomber 70mm. yup! i need a long steerer for aheadsets.
the mags are somewhat of a headache w/ the maintenance but i have a soft spot in my heart for them..
 

·
Neo-Retro Forever
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
1 in sus fork

see PM

colker1 said:
mag 21, judy, marz. bomber 70mm. yup! i need a long steerer for aheadsets.
the mags are somewhat of a headache w/ the maintenance but i have a soft spot in my heart for them..
 

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
Joined
·
10,908 Posts
well if you had a 1" Manitou SX series crown, I could help the rest of it. :)
 

·
artistic...
Joined
·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DeeEight said:
well if you had a 1" Manitou SX series crown, I could help the rest of it. :)

hmm.. no.
if i could find a 70mm marz. bomber... i love those forks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
colker1 said:
hmm.. no.
if i could find a 70mm marz. bomber... i love those forks.
I have a bunch of seal kits springs and elastomers and the various for mag series forks and an englund kit for an Indy63 and some other forks if you need some hit me up.

sounds like I need to make a list.

Will
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top