Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
Here is my spare bike. should I sell or keep? I ride a yeti 575, but I got this frame 4 years ago for $150. It was stuck on the wall as a "frame" and I decided to build it with parts from the spare part bucket.

Is this any good? Seems to ride nice...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
I'd keep it, the 99 8900 is a sweet frame.....

and makes for a great ride. If you are going to sell it though, what size frame, I'd be interested! :D

Anyway, I'm riding a 05 Stumpy for the most part, but I've still got my old 00 7000. It's a great bike for commuting and it gets used fairly regularly off road too. So yeah I'd hang on to it. It never hurts to have a spare or a loaner.

Good Dirt

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'd keep it as well

Yeah, I would definitely recommend keeping it as well. For my main ride, I have Titus Racer-X. For those times that I commute or pull my Burley with 2 kids, my backup bike, 01 Klein Attitude, gets the call.

·
Nothing here
757 Posts
Zion Rasta said:
Guys,
Here is my spare bike. should I sell or keep? I ride a yeti 575, but I got this frame 4 years ago for $150. It was stuck on the wall as a "frame" and I decided to build it with parts from the spare part bucket.

Is this any good? Seems to ride nice...
When would even have time to ride that hardtail anyways? You spend all your time polishing your Yeti (instead of riding it) ;)

You should sell it, but give me my saddle back to me first!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No

Unknownrash said:
When would even have time to ride that hardtail anyways? You spend all your time polishing your Yeti (instead of riding it) ;)

You should sell it, but give me my saddle back to me first!
Why are you so jelouse of my Hard Tail?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts