Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a frame recently. Id like to put a rigid for on.

I suspect there is almost no chance this day and age to find a GT Bologna Lite fork.

I dont know what the length and rake should be. Does anyone have any recommends for a rigid for that can be had for a fair price but not throw the geo off? I assume it had a JUDY SL on it originally.

I cant wait to get this built up to ride it. First step is to find a fork and then i will be on to find everything else.

·
Sneaker man
3,656 Posts
well there is usually someone selling old GT forks on ebay or retro forums, might have to wait a while.
I had used some Surely forks on my Yeti ARC a while back, that seemed to work pretty well (frame designed for 80-100mm forks), seemed a bit steemer than the 100mm rockshoks I had on before. My 96 xizang runs 80mm forks with not issues I can tell, so I imagine that surly would work on that, should work on a 96 Zaskar. if you can find them. (came off a Surley 1x1 or something)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.