Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
266 Posts
So what year is it...could be a '91, 93 all the way up to '98, which I think it might be.

·
1,529 Posts
Steeljaws said:
So what year is it...could be a '91, 93 all the way up to '98, which I think it might be.
94 or older. The binder bolt placed forward of the seattube is your tell.

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ameybrook said:
94 or older. The binder bolt placed forward of the seattube is your tell.
Yes, 94 or older, but no older then '91 when the bikes went from being made in aluminum in America, to steel in Japan...so, 91, 92, 93, or 94....take your pick.

·
Banned
266 Posts
Gee, this is a nail biter....like a Mary Westmacott mystery novel.... Blue Yellow Brown Green Colorfulness

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
gm1230126 said:
Serial numbers don't very often lie.
Unless it's a Ritchey :D

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MB Zipper said:
"A thing of beauty is a joy forever." (John Keats)
Yes it is; nice touch quoting from Keats....a much maligned and misunderstood poet who's greatness and influence only came after his very early demise. Hmmmm, sounds like someone I know. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
TraumaARNP said:
Yes it is; nice touch quoting from Keats....a much maligned and misunderstood poet who's greatness and influence only came after his very early demise. Hmmmm, sounds like someone I know. :D
There's something about the meer sight of a Breezer that brings out that quote from John Keats. The geometry, paint scheme, the way none of the components distract from the rest of the bike. The font used for the brand name makes it look like it's being pushed by a breeze. Even an old beat up Breezer frame sitting in the back of some shed is a thing of beauty. Someday I'll own a Breezer!

·
He be a moose too.
2,165 Posts
MB Zipper said:
There's something about the meer sight of a Breezer that brings out that quote from John Keats...Even an old beat up Breezer frame sitting in the back of some shed is a thing of beauty.
The second part of your statement has validity. The first part, not so much. The most recent turd:

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Those 29" wheels don't help....throws it all off.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts