Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
amazing

of course you can tell the difference in the body, but the face part is amazing...looks like a totally different person

keep it up!

(just threw down a tube of Pringle's, literally...now I feel sick) :)

·
Board n00b
43 Posts
bigkahunadad said:
I posted last week about my weight loss, its down the page a ways, I finally got pics together so here goes. 1...458lbs. feb 01 2...380lbs. thanksgiving 04 3... 280lbs. about 2 weeks ago.
Jim S.
Now that's what it's all about. Congrats :cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
just amazing

i would like to congrajulate you on your great achievement and keep up the good work

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
bigkahunadad said:
I posted last week about my weight loss, its down the page a ways, I finally got pics together so here goes. 1...458lbs. feb 01 2...380lbs. thanksgiving 04 3... 280lbs. about 2 weeks ago.
Jim S.
Congrats! That's one heck of an accomplishment!!!!

Keep riding. It's great for you physically and mentally.

·
Brass Nipples!
2,006 Posts
Congrats, great story and pics.

I've seen this happen with several of my friends, too. There's something about biking that seems particularly effective for weight loss.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Something to show my brother.

Would you have any picks of yourself on a bike?

I've been trying to get my brother into biking to lose weight. He's over 400#.
He's had a million excuses not too.
I'm throwing your thread in his face.

Thanks man
Tommy

Edit: Yes! Just looked at your profile, your a few years older than him. He's go no excuse now.

·
Registered
44 Posts
liltommy said:
Would you have any picks of yourself on a bike?

I've been trying to get my brother into biking to lose weight. He's over 400#.
He's had a million excuses not too.
I'm throwing your thread in his face.

Thanks man
Tommy

Edit: Yes! Just looked at your profile, your a few years older than him. He's go no excuse now.
one thing that i just recently learned is no matter how much you want to help your brother ,friend etc it first has to be the person's own choice not yours

i can understand that you care for your brother and are worried about his health but no matter how much u push him it will never work unless it is your brothers own choice

·
(enter witty phrase here)
2,250 Posts
Congrats.
180lbs, thats a whole person you lost. Keep up the hard work. Always good to see someone not making excuses and taking control.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Impressive! Congrats! Especially the 100 lbs since last Thanksgiving!

And how tall are you? You are TOWERING over those people in that second pic.

Awesome! S

·
Caution: Freerider
56 Posts
Bob the Wheelbuilder said:
Congrats, great story and pics.

I've seen this happen with several of my friends, too. There's something about biking that seems particularly effective for weight loss.
Yeah, it's fun, that's why. Congrats and great job... must take a great deal of dicipline to do whatever you did to get that way.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.