Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
amazing to think they are still not the most expensive! look at kitsbow! I mostly like the fit of yeti stuff that's not too baggy, but I won't pay full price for that stuff as well!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Fox has shorts retailing for $150.

Anything more than $40 and I'm probably not going to purchase. I think some of the high priced gear offers nice features but I'm not going to spend $90 for a pair of shorts that are similar to others for 50% of the cost (or sale items). Sure won't be spending $160.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a pair from last year that I got on sale.. Guessing they're the same as this year as they look identical.. They're ok.. But I wear my Zoic waaaay more..

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have last year's Turq Dot Air shorts and the long sleeve jersey....got them on sale, and with a gift card. I like them very much! I think I would still like them if I paid full price, ;)

Regardless of brand, I always look for sales, and last year's outgoing stuff is typically the best deal going.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.