Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
11,822 Posts
re: 150mm

Axis said:
How does the HT angle look to you guys? I replaced 170mm Jr T and the A/C is only .5" shorter. Feels very much the same as my old DC.
I have the same set up with a z150 and I love it. It is a little quicker steering and does real nice X-ups.

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rockcrusher said:
I have the same set up with a z150 and I love it. It is a little quicker steering and does real nice X-ups.
Hey you can move your shuttle forward to get a slacker HT angle like mine... did you know that?

·
Administrator
11,822 Posts
Yeah, but I do a lot of technical climbing and trialsy stuff and prefer the steeper angles vs. more DH stability. I have tried it in the slacker position but it was to slow for tech (uphill) stuff. I would love it if I could have both settings for uphills and downhills, you know some quick adjust thing so I could just pop it slack for DH after cleanin' a hard tech climb.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
rockcrusher said:
Yeah, but I do a lot of technical climbing and trialsy stuff and prefer the steeper angles vs. more DH stability. I have tried it in the slacker position but it was to slow for tech (uphill) stuff. I would love it if I could have both settings for uphills and downhills, you know some quick adjust thing so I could just pop it slack for DH after cleanin' a hard tech climb.
So what is the axle to crown measurement on the Z150?

Sorry I looked it up it is 538mm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.