Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a formula 150x12mm laced with dt swiss spokes to a doubletrak rim and it perfectly true, no flat spots, but the hub is screwed up internally...

this creates a lot of flex and after changing out every bearing on my frame and the bushings on my shock im kinda pissed!

so what hub would u guys suggest or want 2 sell me! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
something high quality...

which is going to be expensive.

We supply DT Swiss hubs and they have been excellent in terms of reliability. And, as the others have said, there are a few other good brands including Hadley and Hope.

DT Swiss makes a 340 hub in a 150 x 12 mm version which is a bit more cost effective than their ultra high end 440 150 x 12mm rear hub.

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmm i was thinking the syncros dh rear hub cuz i can get it for 350 rahter then 450 for the hadley.. also its got twice as many bearings as the hadley

durability is most important 2 me i could care less how much it weighs aslong as it doesnt blow to peices

G

·
Hadley....... I just got a used one in that same size and its like new...
Good stuff..
Abbah is a good choice also, get whatever is cheaper.... (abbahs are mega loud!)

·
DIRTYAMERICAN
334 Posts
Well I got my Hope 150x12 from unrealcycles.com for $200USD in '04. I know Ben made some ownership changes so I don't know if they'd have them in stock anymore IF they still sell stuff. So check it ooot...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.