Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not exactly a screaming deal, and it's mostly a non-mtb site, but just in case someone needed 15% off a full price item for their multi-sports:

Welcome to TriSports.com. All new customers are eligible to save 15% off their first order! Please enter Promotional Code SB15-W when checking out.

Note: Offer excludes already on-sale items, all bikes and certain manufacturer's items including Zipp, Polar, HED and Garmin Forerunner. Offer may not be combined with any other offer.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Does this involve pouring lake water and sweat all over my headset and bottom bracket bearings and knowing nothing about bike handling?

JK, I'll have to look around and see if they've got anything I can use on my roadie.

·
Banned
1,139 Posts
Not exactly a screaming deal, and it's mostly a non-mtb site, but just in case someone needed 15% off a full price item for their multi-sports:

Welcome to TriSports.com. All new customers are eligible to save 15% off their first order! Please enter Promotional Code SB15-W when checking out.

Note: Offer excludes already on-sale items, all bikes and certain manufacturer's items including Zipp, Polar, HED and Garmin Forerunner. Offer may not be combined with any other offer.
Does anyone have any reviews of this site? Are they legit?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.