Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,070 Posts
Whatever, punk! You are the $luttiest bike whore MTBR has seen. Just because you're taking a siesta doesn't mean anything....we know better. On top of that, I'm sure you have corrupted countless others to follow the way of the Fo. I'll give you till mid-season next year.

·
Registered
10,070 Posts
Well, Ti has a million bikes but Fo goes to lengths most only dream of...powdercoating rims and rockers, color-coordinating obsessively, and probably picking each spoke nipple and spoke with perfect consistency in mind. Even the lettering on a component has to be a match and the font has to be theme-friendly. That is what sets him apart and adds in the "whore" while Ti may just be the biggest bike "hoarder" or "hound"...yeah, that makes sense. :)

Warp said:
W3rd.

On top of that he's spreading the disease to other networks... :nono:

WAIT!!!

I can't decide if it's Fo or TiEndo who deserve that title...

Fo?
Endo?
Both?

:skep:

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts
Flyer said:
Whatever, punk! You are the $luttiest bike whore MTBR has seen. Just because you're taking a siesta doesn't mean anything....we know better. On top of that, I'm sure you have corrupted countless others to follow the way of the Fo. I'll give you till mid-season next year.
Fo is just waiting for his latest project to show up anyhow :p

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Warp said:
W3rd.

On top of that he's spreading the disease to other networks... :nono:

WAIT!!!

I can't decide if it's Fo or TiEndo who deserve that title...

Fo?
Endo?
Both?

:skep:
Well I nominate Fo.......Case in point. Fo has taken delivery of 3 bikes in the last month. My most expensive bike is only half the price he has sunk into his most expensive ride. Instead of planning my next bike buy, I stay content with what I have, talk people out of spending horrific sums of money on bike affiliated items, talk about the saving grace of LX and X7 level components and listen to the wind blow through the trees.

Plus, does it really look like I need another bike??? I don't have the time for what I already got.

Attachments

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Flyer said:
Well, Ti has a million bikes but Fo goes to lengths most only dream of...powdercoating rims and rockers, color-coordinating obsessively, and probably picking each spoke nipple and spoke with perfect consistency in mind. Even the lettering on a component has to be a match and the font has to be theme-friendly. That is what sets him apart and adds in the "whore" while Ti may just be the biggest bike "hoarder" or "hound"...yeah, that makes sense. :)
Well... yeah... For starters, TiEndo is color blind. All his bikes are gray and with no paint.

That only leaves us with Fo....

Sorry, Fo... you have to be the biggest bike 'ho around!

·
Registered
10,070 Posts
Good points....made me laugh too.:D :D

Now that the way is paved and the nuts discussion has taken place, wait for when it comes back again on Chainlove. I bought mine on a whim and I knew it would be a pretty nice bike but I was and continue to be very impressed by it. It is way more than simply a decent bike and it can move my slow azz down most trails quicker than anything else I have.

huskerXCrider said:
True.....only when she wants another baby! lol Thats sad isnt it?! They wouldn't be there to get in the way when riding, though and you probably wouldn't get that up in the stomach feeling anymore when the top tube gets in the way. :)

·
Fo' Bidniz in da haus
17,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TiEndo said:
Fo has taken delivery of 3 bikes in the last month.
How DARE you! I have only purchased 2 bikes in the last month! Granted I also put on new wheels and brakes on the Inbred but that does not count. And one of the two new ones is truly a very modest build with no glitz and glamour, just great parts intended to support the bike for XC racing..I know, what a joke, but i am gonna try

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.