Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
So what you're saying is that no matter how tight you made the cable, it won't go any further?

Derailleur hanger straight?

Which conversion kit did you use? You make sure you put both correct end caps on right sides?

Sorry but those are only things I can really come up with...unless you let our wrong limit screw...?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've added a picture. Thats the absolute max the derailleur will go inboard. correct caps are on, if they were the wrong way they wouldnt fit, hope kit.

it looks like there needs to be a spacer between the xd driver and the cassette.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hope hubs are not true XD standard from what I've read. It's weird tho, as I had this exact hub (converted with wolftooth kit) with a GX Eagle cassette and it fit great.

The XD info was something I remember reading somewhere after I bought the e.13 12speed cassette.

Did you check derailleur hanger?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hanger is fine.

As per the title of the thread, I obviously need a spacer somewhere in the cassette area to compensate from going from 135 to 142.

I've just no idea on how to go about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.