Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i know that Marzocchi has really precise measurements, so when i get my Z1, the first thing i do is measure the exposed stanchion length, which turns out to be 151m,. with an axle to cown of around 538mm. this was listed on Bluesky as a 130mm fork, so maybe i got a 150mm? not really an issue, its only 15mm taller than my RST, just asking

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
ANdRewLIu6294 said:
ok, i know that Marzocchi has really precise measurements, so when i get my Z1, the first thing i do is measure the exposed stanchion length, which turns out to be 151m,. with an axle to cown of around 538mm. this was listed on Bluesky as a 130mm fork, so maybe i got a 150mm? not really an issue, its only 15mm taller than my RST, just asking
Doubt it. If it's a 2005/2006 fork, then it's possible. Which z1 model is it?

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,771 Posts
ANdRewLIu6294 said:
Should be 150mm. Those forks may be adjustable via internal spacers for 130 or 150mm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.