Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
my first thought it make sure it does not exceede the max axle to crown hieight for a rush. It voids your warranty.....................

·
mnt bike laws of physics
2,763 Posts
The PBR made the Rush a downhill dream bike....it is so cush compared to the DLR. Turning was a completely different story as the floppy stearing made any advantages not worth it.
The Rush is already steep at 69 degrees. The PBR makes it about 67.5 with an additional 30mm of length.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yogiprophet said:
The PBR made the Rush a downhill dream bike....it is so cush compared to the DLR. Turning was a completely different story as the floppy stearing made any advantages not worth it.
The Rush is already steep at 69 degrees. The PBR makes it about 67.5 with an additional 30mm of length.
Thank you for your input, I was worried about it effecting the steering. I am currently running a 2005 DLR 100mm, would it be worth upgrading to the 110mm Carbon Lefty?

·
mnt bike laws of physics
2,763 Posts
am not sure of the difference.
I use the 110mm Carbon Lefty and it has been flawless. Maybe someone else who has used both of them can chime in with their experiences. I would assume it is a definite upgrade...whether it is worth as much as it costs is up to you.
Actually I have been using a 650b wheel with a Neo Moto tire on the 110 DLR (which doesn't take any modifications) and that has been sweet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.