Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wheeeee!
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need this fork to make my dream steel hardtail 1x9 29er. :arf: Problem is, i don't believe this fork exists. HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO WAIT?!?!?! Anything in development/ rumors/ whats the closest thing that does exist?

My 26'er isn't cutting it, but I'm waiting until this fork happens to buy a 29er. Please say itll happen in less than a year. i guess I'd have to wait for a frame with proper geo for the fork too.

·
Wheeeee!
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did search, obviously I need to get better at it. Thanks, the White Bros 135mm 20mm thru axle exactly what i need.

Would a 135 mm fork fit on a Vassago Bandersnatch, or will it f the geo too much, or is the snatch not AM enough?

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I would not strap a 135mm fork on to a B'snatch.

WB can chop down a Fluid or Coil TA fork to a lower A-C. I currently run a F135 but used to own a Fluid 110. They can run their air-spring forks as short as 80mm IIRC.

Call WB or a WB deal (Mikesee) and they get you set up.

NameTaken said:
I did search, obviously I need to get better at it. Thanks, the White Bros 135mm 20mm thru axle exactly what i need.

Would a 135 mm fork fit on a Vassago Bandersnatch, or will it f the geo too much, or is the snatch not AM enough?

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Your idea of the dream hardtail is take an XC frame and stick a freeride fork to it? Does the XC frame feel the same?
Look at Wolfhound for a frame worth such a fork..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.