Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,960 Posts
Thats great! KHS has been behind the 650b movement for a few years now, and hats off to them. They seem to be a company that is driven by what might not be popular at the time and what seems like good ideas to them, but driven by some better ideas and taking chances.
Its too bad that the bigger companies dont have the balls to step up to the plate...maybe they worry about losing some of the investment they put into the 29er segment.

·
artistic...
7,652 Posts
KHS stood behind steel hardtails when everybody went w/ harsh aluminum. it stood by 1 in headsets, it mixed components to have better builds. NOw it stands behind 650B.
cool company. Proud of my past khs bikes.

·
Master of the Obvious
497 Posts
there really needs to be a 607! I want a bike that's better than alivio shifter's that is not a 3k+ carbon bike. I applaud KHS for giving us many options, but I feel as they left out the us middle of the road buyers.....

·
Baby Bear is in the house
2,069 Posts
KHS Bikes :: 650B Series

Sorry if everyone know about this already, I just hadn't seen any chatter about it. I had seen mention of the Jamis bikes, but that carbon 650b XC hardtail is seeeexxyyyy. The FS is ugly, though.
Has anybody had a chance to try out the sixfifty656XC? I'm very interested in this. A true Horst-Link 650B full susser :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.