Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Upchuck said:
I can't find directions to Vail Lake Resort. The 12 Hours of Temecula website doesn't have an address or directions and Yahoo search comes up with faulty websites for the resort. Help!!
http://www.geoladders.com/show_route.php?route=2929

Just scroll down about half way and on the left you'll see a box that says "Directions". Just click on Trailhead - Find. Otherwise, follow Bit's directions.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Upchuck said:
I can't find directions to Vail Lake Resort. The 12 Hours of Temecula website doesn't have an address or directions and Yahoo search comes up with faulty websites for the resort. Help!!
Here is a Map of Vail Lake.

Yellow Line Colorfulness Font Black

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello All-
We're coming down from SF for the race. We'll be heading down late on Fri and are not familiar w/SoCal at all. Any suggestions on places to stay? Doesn't have to be right near Vail Lake Resort, we can drive some in the morning if we need to.
thanks!

·
Registered
330 Posts
There are a bunch of hotels in Temecula, and it's a nice area so no worries. Just go with your price range and you'll be fine. Or check out a bed and breakfast in the wine country.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hey guys & gals

Sorry for the mix up with the Vail Lake site. I guess they have been down a couple days and didnt let me know. But they are up and going again. You can check out thier website or the event site. Just in case they have future issues I went ahead and posted a map and directions on the Vail Lake Resort link on the event website www.12hrsoftemcula.com
Also as far as hotels in the area go there are plenty to choose from. Do an expedia.com search for the city of Temecula. Most hotels are within 10 miles of Vail Lake.
Well my team and I have been out on the trails all week and I think you all are gonna love the course. I think it may be a little harder than the 3rd race last year but not as hard as the first of last season. I have been riding my singlespeed and I can clear everything except the 2nd ridgeline hike-a-bikes. Which really arent that bad ( less than 50 ft). The tires of choice have been Kenda Nevegals 2.1 and Short Trackers 1.95 in the rear. See you all this weekend. Bring a Jacket!!!!!!! Little nippy!!!!!
Jason

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.