Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm holding our first race out at Vail Lake this weekend. The main reason for the race is to prep the new trails for next years 12hr series. The trails look great! My crew and I spent all week grooming both new and old trail systems for the coming year. The race I'm doing this weekend is a free 15 mile x-coutry race for all the local bike shops in the Inland Valley. We have 5 shops all signed up and ready to rock. Mainly its my way of saying thanx to the local bikers and shops for thier support. anyway I'll post some photos after tommorrow's race. Should be a blast!!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1st Vail Lake race this last weekend - check out the pics

Well we held our first race this last weekend. It was for all the local bike shops to compete in a fun shop challenge. mostly it was for me to evaluate the new and improved trail systems and get a feel for new course routes. I think everyone had a great time. The course was fast and fun. We had top pros and weekend warriors out charging the course. check out this thread on socal forums -http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=148834

·
Registered
407 Posts
Pit Setup?

I just registered for the 12hr race and was curious as to the course layout/pit area. I reserved an RV spot and was curious as to how far the RVs would be from the course?

Just trying to think if I'll need to bring a table and Easy-Up canopy etc. for a pit area, or if stops to the RV would be convenient enough....

Thanks.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Solo pit area and setup! By the way new prize for SOLO'S

The pit area for all solo riders will be around the race area. If you have an RV than you will be in an RV spot adjacent to the race area (start/finish). You should still bring anything you might need to help support. By the way I just came back from a meeting with INTENSE CYCLES and aside from supporting the race they donated 2 frames of choice to the mens and womens solo series winners (1 for the solo male and 1 to solo female).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.